MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — With the US House of Representatives voting to legalize the cultivation of hemp, the previous barriers against the use of marijuana for medical or recreational use seem to have come to an end across the US, investors therefore are flocking to stocks such as Medical Marijuana, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MJNA), Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS) and Hemp, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: HEMP).
These companies are on the leading edge of this budding industry. Each one got a whiff of this opportunity and offer a set of unique services designed to capitalize on what could be the next multi-billion dollar market. The alcohol market is estimated to be 263 billion and the tobacco market is estimated to be 75 billion.
Several sources estimate that there are approximately 19 million marijuana smokers in the U.S. and this number continues to increase. With the continued acceptance medical and recreational use of marijuana this number is likely to continue to grow.
Some of the pundits and analysts have stated the fervor over cannabis stocks is temporary, but there are opposing opinions as well. See what the debate is all about and learn more about the potential that this market holds use this link:http://bit.ly/MarijuanaMarketAnalystReport
1. BrokerBank Securities, Inc. is the party responsible for issuing the press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is the party responsible for hosting the full analyst report on OTCBBJournal.com. Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst, is the author of research report.
2. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted to increase awareness to the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us atinfo@OTCBBJournal.com.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at info@OTCBBJournal.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors’ package toinfo@OTCBBJournal.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has written and reviewed the information in this article or report. BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once created and reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
As always, companies mentioned in this press release HAVE NOT compensated BrokerBank Securities, Inc. Small Cap Street, LLC orOsman Ghani, CFA, for the creation or dissemination of this press release. BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC. is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC. whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC. expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. BrokerBank Securities, Inc. or Small Cap Street, LLC. does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
BrokerBank Securities, Inc. is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, CRD number #130116.